Website Maintenance & Reporting
The complete toolkit and services for growing and performing online businesses. Dedicated solutions for WordPress websites
WordPress maintenance plans
Daily, weekly or monthly website maintenance
All our development & maintenance plans cover:
- Daily, weekly or monthly WordPress & plugins updates
- Site Health and Logs check after update
- Updates done outside high traffic hours
- PRO update management plugin included
- Daily, weekly or monthly backup (database and files)
- Backup storage in 2 distinct cloud services
- Fast website recovery in case of disaster
- PRO backup plugin included
- Daily, weekly or monthly malware & vulnerability scanning
- Attacks monitoring & IP blocking with instant alerts
- Domain & IP Blacklist monitoring
- PRO security module included
- Website uptime monitoring with instant alerts (website down/up & downtime)
- Website loading speed monitoring with history and alerts
- PRO performance plugin included for caching, asset optimization, compressions, ...
- PRO images optimization plugin
- Daily, weekly or monthly SEO health check
- Complete control over META data for each page
- Live page content & keywords analysis
- PRO SEO module included for schema generator, sitemaps, robots, automatic links, URL redirection and more.
- Daily, weekly or monthly summary PDF reports with beautiful charts and highlighted essential data for update history, online traffic, backup, security, performance and SEO
- Instant email alerts if anything goes wrong (downtime, malware, attacks, ...).
- Chat, email and phone support
- Up to 10 hours of monthly development hours included in your plan for changes, optimization and content update
- 48 hours max. response time
- Better hourly rate and easy access to all services we provide
- One monthly bill with everything included
And more features
for fast-paced industries
Featured Web Design & Development Works
What is Website Maintenance and why is it important?
Just like cars, websites require maintenance to operate properly. Properly maintaining your site helps to ensure site security, increase the number of new visitors, boost returning traffic, and more.
No matter the size of the company, having a well maintained and attractive website is important to provide a positive user experience, engage and retain users, and finally convert them into buyers.
Without updates the code and the software will become outdated. This will affect the site’s loading time, will cause broken links, and will generate outdated content. The user experience will become sloppy and unpleasant.
It improves security
Security is one of the biggest reasons why any business owner should opt for maintenance. From small to large scale business, maintenance is crucial for keeping your site secure.
It Boosts Site Traffic
In order to provide searchers with the best quality content, search engines such as Google raise rankings for websites that are updated regularly. A higher ranking increases your site’s visibility, which increases the likelihood that your content appears when your target audiences search for relevant keywords. Updating your site with valuable information, fixing broken links, removing duplicate pages, and keeping your content updated will help drive both new and returning visitors.
It Optimizes the Visitor Experience
Your website has to look alive in your visitor’s eyes. Regularly updating your site with sharable content such as upcoming events, image galleries, and blog posts gives your audience an idea about who you are and what you do.
Do you want your website secure, fast and SEO friendly?
We provide maintenance services for all online projects developed by Creatif or any WordPress website.